I know you're all anxious to hear how it's going... it's going well. On day 3 there was a slight problem with a very loose...well, let's not get too into the details. We'll just say that I was very glad for my hoover steam vac that day. Otherwise, she makes it to the potty all the time.
Day 4 was the same story... when nakey, she will make it to the potty in plenty of time and goes by herself without problems. The problem is, I am too much of a chicken to take her in the car without a pull up on. When she has a pull-up on, she just pees in it.
Day 5 (today) we went to church. I put her in a pull-up and she sat on the potty for them, but wouldn't go. However, her pull up was dry as far as I could tell. They may have changed it, though.
So, I guess I'm going to have to suck it up, take 4 or 5 changes of p anties and clothes everywhere we go, and put the piddle pad in the carseat. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this kind of commitment, but there's no going back now.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
try putting a pull up on over panties. She will feel wet but the car won't. just an idea.
I put a cloth diaper under Isabella the first couple times in the car - they are so absorbent! I also pit a plastic bag under the cloth diaper to make for easy cleanup.
Ugh! We are diving into PTing next week. I am DREADING it, since Kelly has a tantrum everytime I ask her to try.....Sounds like Syd is doing really well, though!
Post a Comment