Thursday, June 26, 2008

Potty Training Day 2

I am so pleased to report that my girl gets it!! Absolutely zero accidents today. We are so proud! Still nakey on the bottom and pottying on the potty chair but she stops what she's doing ... even watching a show... and runs to sit on the potty. She gets 3 or 4 jelly beans for going and gets to choose which ones she wants. Then she picks one for Brenna. "Beeeeeean!! Toooo!"

Here are some pics...
Photobucket

Checking...
Photobucket

Reward!
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's been another long day. Our Sleep Number bed controllers went kaput. I called to get the pump replaced and they will put one in the mail right away, but we won't see it for 5-7 business days. Lovely. This was the last straw for that bed. Cory has never really liked it. (I do, but I'm not as picky.) So off it goes to the guest room and we picked out a new bed that is being delivered tomorrow for our room. It's really firm with a pillow top. So anyone who stays with us, at least, will get to choose their own sleep number now.

Also, we are all feeling kinda yucky now. I hope this is short lived, but I am exhausted and achey. No playgroup for us tomorrow, unfortunately. At least we'll have another day to conquer potty training without many distractions and the laundry which is a never ending process. We still covet your prayers.

Here are a couple more pics before bed tonight --
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love to you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Tell Sydney Auntie Mrs. Laura is very proud of her. Congrats on the new mattress. Love new mattresses! I hope everyone will feel better tomorrow! Love to all!

Tanya said...

You go Sydney and mommy! I wish I had the energy to have a naked boy, but that scares me too much right now! Keep it up and I hope you all feel better soon!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Way to go Syd!!! Whooooo hooooo!