Could you get rid of 1/3 of your belongings and still live comfortably? I know I could. This is my goal. I am going to start with toys. Anybody up for this challenge with me?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm with you! I am going to start with my closet. I will have to take before and after pics to share. Love ya! Auntie Mrs. Laura
lol we are getting ready to move from the ground level to a third floor apt...with no movers...ive already started my cleaning and am amazed by the number of things Ive already set out to get rid of.
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
3 comments:
I'm with you! I am going to start with my closet. I will have to take before and after pics to share. Love ya! Auntie Mrs. Laura
lol we are getting ready to move from the ground level to a third floor apt...with no movers...ive already started my cleaning and am amazed by the number of things Ive already set out to get rid of.
It's a great thought... now why can't I just do it?
Post a Comment