Monday, August 18, 2008
It is currently 12:17 and I am alone.
God bless the inventor of Mother's Day Out and extended care at preschool. I had a pedicure this morning and right now I am sitting in my house, updating my blog at my leisure while sipping on my own Dr. Pepper and listening to ... nothing! It's so quiet it's a little spooky. I think I shall learn to love Mondays. I pick up Syd at 1:30, so I'd better scoot off and enjoy myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so envious! I could use a pedi, a DP and some silence right about now!
Enjoy!
I'm a little jealous because our KDOut doesn't start again until the 8th of September! I am looking forward to a little quiet time too!!
It's truly amazing how much you can get done when you're by yourself! =)
When did Monday become the new Saturday... but I am raising my can of diet coke! Cheers
Good for you!!!
Post a Comment