The Gymboree lady down the street was back at it again today, selling new with tag Gymboree outfits for clearance rack prices... check out my haul for Fall!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are such a shopper. Just like your Mom. Great job. Love, Mom
Just FYI, I feel like I probably misled some of you. I'm talking clearance rack in the Gymboree store prices, so not garage sale prices, but still a good deal for what I got. Still a good deal on the whole though. THere, now I feel on the up and up. ;-)
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
7 comments:
You are such a shopper. Just like your Mom. Great job. Love, Mom
Does this lady have boys' clothes?
Yeah...you need to connect the rest of us who are bargin-shoppers with this lady! :)
I wanna know this lady!
Does this lady know anyone in Wichita that works at their Gymboree? I'm jealous... =)
Just FYI, I feel like I probably misled some of you. I'm talking clearance rack in the Gymboree store prices, so not garage sale prices, but still a good deal for what I got. Still a good deal on the whole though. THere, now I feel on the up and up. ;-)
And yes, she has boy stuff.
clearance prices are great, I got Kyle 15 new shirts for this fall for like 12 bucks a few months back. Now he just needs jeans...
Post a Comment