I am always up for cranky! As long as there are margaritas involved:)
Where do you get these?!I'm not so bad after a 2hr nap! Whooohooo, got them both down at the same time! A minor miracle!
I am with you. See my blog. How will I function with no PBS or Playhouse Disney for 9 days?
You know I am! Potty training sucks! Why isn't there a school we can send them to for this necessary skill?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am always up for cranky! As long as there are margaritas involved:)
Where do you get these?!
I'm not so bad after a 2hr nap! Whooohooo, got them both down at the same time! A minor miracle!
I am with you. See my blog. How will I function with no PBS or Playhouse Disney for 9 days?
You know I am! Potty training sucks! Why isn't there a school we can send them to for this necessary skill?!
Post a Comment