Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blogging Maniac

There. That ought to hold you blog stalkers for awhile. 6 new posts? Come on! Some of you don't EVER update your blog. Like I fall over when I see that the Seattle Griggs' have posted new pictures. So don't be calling me mid week whining if I haven't posted anything more than this this week. Except you should expect a 1/3 update later in the week -- yes, I'm still on that simplifying kick.

I had a lovely evening with a girly movie and dinner at Applebees with several fine friends. That should help the funk I have settled into as of late. Thanks for the cheap therapy, girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give the girl a Monday, and look what she does!

Anonymous said...

We appreciate the updates. Love, Mom

tnt teaching said...

Love the Griggs comment! I so wait for updates as well! Thanks for keeping us updated on your family. Miss you