Sunday, August 24, 2008

Peterson Projects

So the Petersons (including Uncle Jeff) were here over the weekend. We have a new swingset in the backyard. I think Greg and Jeff might forgive me sometime in 2009 for that. It came in an itty bitty box with lots of tiny pieces and pages upon pages of instructions. Anyway, it's up and it's cemented and it's ready for swingin'! Thanks guys!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Note: a couple weeks' worth of rain means very pretty grass, even in SW Oklahoma!

Also, Mary Lou brought her hot glue gun and made the girls a pretty board to hold all their hair bows. I had the stuff and had been meaning to borrow or buy a glue gun myself, but this seemed like a good grandma project. Didn't it turn out well? So cute!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I promise, they ASKED for projects. I didn't just hand them a list upon arrival. Thanks for all your help, guys! We love you!

1 comment:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

And we'll be by to play on that today!