Saturday, August 09, 2008

Admit it, you missed me!

It's been a long week. Currently this one:
Photobucket

has pneumonia and an ear infection. Poor Brenna Claire. Good thing I took her to the doctor, huh? It's always a toss up. I always think "they're just going to tell me it's a cold and there's nothing they can do" or it's probably teeth coming in or allergies or whatever. Nope. This time, she actually has pneumonia. Fabulous. And she's sleeping like crap. With me in the guest room. Sideways like this:

Photobucket

So as you can probably guess... I'm a little tired. Wah. I'm sure we'll be on the mend soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed you, I admit it. Now we know why you have been busy. Hope everything is going better now. Hope everyone is feeling and sleeping better. Love, Mom

Theresa Walker said...

Sorry to hear that you had a rough week! I admit that I have felt like an idiot leaving the dr's office with directions to make sure she's well hydrated. This week she has a cold (I think she got it at church last week), and I haven't taken her in because I don't want the dr to look at me like I am a crazy mommy!
Hope you guys get to feeling well soon and that Syd stays well too!