Hooray for starting Preschool! Be sure to give her hugs and kisses from Auntie Mrs. Laura. She will do great and have so much fun. I will pray for her momma. Craig is starting high school on Wednesday. Pray for his momma! Love you all!!
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
3 comments:
What a beautiful girl!! I can hardly believe she is old enough for preschool. Mom
Hooray for starting Preschool! Be sure to give her hugs and kisses from Auntie Mrs. Laura. She will do great and have so much fun. I will pray for her momma. Craig is starting high school on Wednesday. Pray for his momma! Love you all!!
GORGEOUS photo of Syd! Kelly starts on the 25th!!!
Post a Comment