Monday, November 02, 2009

As requested... Halloween Pics

Here are a few pictures from our Halloween Festivities this year. We TOTed at Cory's squadron, went to the Fall Fest at FUMC, and of course, TOTed as mentioned yesterday, with some of our friends on Halloween itself.

squadron:
Brenna wore the unicorn costume that I actually bought for both of them. Sydney took a liking to one of her dress up dresses and was a princess for halloween this year. (Thanks, Becca McB. for passing along all your dress ups. The girls love them!)

Photobucket
Annabelle as Strawberry Shortcake
Photobucket

Candy from Debbie
Photobucket


The kiddos at the Fall Fest (L to R: (back) Isaac, Anna, Syd, Olivia, Brenna (front) Emma, Jake, Tyson
Photobucket

Halloween Night
(L to R: Brenna as Tinkerbell, Isaac as Batman, Olivia as Ariel, Sydney as Cinderella, Annabelle as Strawberry Shortcake, Little Emma as a genie, big Emma as a witch and Tyson as a monkey. Jake was Superman and didn't make it into this picture.)
Photobucket

Getting down to business
Photobucket

Lt. Col. Reardon as a nerd
Photobucket

Little Matthew the penguin
Photobucket

Running
Photobucket

In front of a pumpkin in the neighborhood
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Checking out the graveyard
Photobucket

Only a fraction of the haul
Photobucket

Brenna was really tired by the end of the night. I guess I barely got any pictures of my little tink.
Photobucket

Then we had to say goodbye to the Schierberls, which was not fun. But I did get in a little snuggle with Jakey before it was time for that.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

They all looked awesome! I loved seeing those!!! So sad to say good bye (for now) to the Schierberls... makes me weepy all over again! I really want to talk to her... must email her for new info tonight.