Friday, November 06, 2009

TGIF

I'm just home from helping at the ACA Fall Festival, where poor Mrs. Dodds (Syd's teacher) had to kiss a pig. A big, crazy, squealing pig that belonged to Sydney's classmate Celie. She was pretty terrified. This sure isn't Orlando (or Honolulu) anymore, huh? All for a good cause. I hope she doesn't have nightmares over it. I would have.

We also had a family photo shoot tonight, with our favorite photographer. Can't wait to see the results. Our eldest was not all that cooperative. Kathrina is a saint, I tell you. Check her out at.... http://www.kathrinacruzphotography.com. (why, why, why can I never get links to work? Is it because of my Mac?) You might recognize a few people in her galleries.

We are looking forward to a day at home tomorrow, with nothing on the schedule except a late afternoon/early evening birthday party. I have a lot of laundry, toy sorting and cleaning to do. I'd rather be in... Wichita? Germany? Spokane? hanging with good friends. But alas, the laundry beckons.

If you had a free day and no obligations, what would you do or go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would gather ALL the people I love so I could tell them how much I love them!!! I love you Jill and family!

Theresa Walker said...

I would agree that our "no obligation days" are usually set aside for laundry and house-cleaning (usually on Mondays so I can be "guilt-free" for the rest of the week). After that gets done, I usually try to break out the playdough, paints, blocks, etc!