Monday, November 09, 2009

Sydney's Musical

Here, Sydney is caught writing the score to her own musical. Song lyrics include " I'm a princess horse... I'm a boy who wears a crown...Girlfriends always do.... carriage... Just one ant, just one ant, just one ant, just one ant....we feel better than before!.. (and my personal favorite) Oh, I'm an Indian child."

*** WARNING: Nothing about Sydney is quiet. Especially this video. Please turn your volume down before pressing play! ***



I didn't realize until about the 4th viewing of this (Sydney totally cracks up every time she watches it) that Boomer really, really wanted to go outside.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL! Cute! Kelly came running over and said, "That's my girl!" *roll eyes* hahaha

Julie said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! Aren't you so happy you got it on video. I love all the blog posts this month! Keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool!! Keep it up. Mom

Anonymous said...

Just one ant...Just one ant...Just one ant...Just one ant....will be in my head for the rest of the night...so glad you got that on video, that will come back to haunt her at some point in her life, hee hee hee!!