Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I heart my cleaning lady!

After Brenna was born -- and, let's face it long before that -- I was really having trouble keeping up with the housework. I could keep things picked up, and laundry mostly caught up. All the people were clean and fed, but the wood floors in our old house were going to be the death of me. I got a recommendation from a neighbor down the street and called Aleida, who has been a blessing from above ever since. She comes every 2-3 weeks and cleans the kitchen, bathrooms and all the floors. In between her visits, I keep things picked up, wiped off and vacuumed (well, most of the time) and the result is a cleaner house and a happier mommy. I highly recommend considering this idea when you have little ones.

We'll see what happens when we move, and I guess I'll have a hard time justifying it when the girls are in school full-time, but until then I'll give up a lot of things before I give up Aleida.

I mean, because how often is your whole house clean and smelling amazing all at the same time? Not often, if you have children.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty house!!!! I heart my cleaning lady too!!!! What would we do without them???

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I just got one... I JUST GOT ONE!!! So very very very excited!

Tanya said...

I have clean-house-envy. Can you please send me Aleida?!