Friday, November 20, 2009

Martha would not be proud/ Turkey Day Program

I think I should let the more... domestically talented moms make the turkey cookies next year. :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sydney's class had a short Thanksgiving program in their room today with a few songs about being thankful and a fun poem. She did a great job!

Here they are before the performance with Mrs. D. explaining how it's all going to go down.
Photobucket

Singing
Photobucket

And here they are reciting their Indian Child poem:
Photobucket

Having a feast... of McD's chicken nuggets, corn on the cob, fruit and milk. :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am so pleased with Sydney's school and her teacher and all the great progress she has made this year... for all this I am definitely thankful!

2 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Wow, those are great! I would make them for Thanksgiving but we can't get candy corn over here. You're totally Martha :) So proud of Syd I can't believe how big she looks in those photos. What a great class!

Only on Monday said...

At least you had turkey cookies! We had a celebration yesterday with the whole school and there were no cute cookies. These would have been awesome!!!! Love it!