1. Wichita for Thanksgiving
2. List House
3. Househunting trip to VA mid-Dec. (hoping base-housing comes through or at least some of these places I'm finding online are decent!)
4. Minnesota for Christmas (1 week)
5. One month in Altus to wrap up selling house, have movers come and pack up our life, say goodbye to everyone, find a school for Syd in VA, etc.
6. Drive to the East coast with small children, a dog, a cat and 2 cars.
7. Be at Langley by 10 Feb.
8. Start life over.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
When you look at it that way YES I would freak out too....My suggestion is to just take it one step at a time!!!! STEP 1. Thanksgiving in Wichita. Just stop the brain there!!! Enjoy STEP 1 without letting the following steps interfer with the time you have with your family!!! We will worry about STEP 2 when you get back!!! I am here for you through this all, you have so much support and love here!! You will get through this (with all of our help), I PROMISE! LOVE YOU!
It will be OK! You can Do It! See you soon!
I agree with Bobbiemach. One step at a time. We are looking forward to our time with you. See you soon. Love, Mom
Just wanted to remind you that you can do all things through Him who gives you strength. I personally know now how hard it is to move and have to start over (esp. after we had only been in Odessa for 1 1/2 years!). I still don't consider this "home", so that's hard. Hopefully God will grant you all the desires of your heart (good school, home, new friends). I know that I've been blessed here, even when some days I can't see past the heat and mosquitoes.
Post a Comment