Just arrived and waiting with Mia

Brenna was a good sport... it's so hard to be 2 and not old enough to go to dance class!

On stage! Syd's friend Emma is in black to the right.

VIDEO!! -- "Syd gets by with a little help from her friend Emma!"
We were sitting in probably the 3rd row and it was pretty loud when the hip hop selections came on for some of the classes. I really should have thought to bring the headphones, but she figured it out and by the end was used to the loudness.

Here's another class that included some of Syd's friends from school:
from left: Hunter, Avery, Eliana and Jordynn.

More friends!
Sophie, Claire and Katy

Olivia (arm raised on right)

Watching some big girls! (syd's group performed #4, # 17 and at the very end they let all the little ones come up and do some fun silly dances.

You probably can't see very well, but I thought the girl in the center (in pink) looked like Syd will when she's older.

We had such a fun time, even if we were there for 2 and half hours. Everyone was very wound up by the end. Brenna was so excited to go up on stage with the big kids and do some silly dances. By that time, my memory card was full. Luckily my friend Bobbie took some pics. I'll try to put those up sometime soon.
I was so proud of Sydney. I wasn't sure what she'd do, but she did so well during the actual performance parts. I think dance lessons have been very good for her!!

2 comments:
She did AWESOME! So cute! I love living vicariously through you for all things little girly :)!!!
GREAT job, Sydney. I almost cried when I heard you say, "Yea!!!" at the end, Jill. I know that you guys have your "moments" with Syd, but you have done such a great job as a mom, and yes, she's growing into such a great little girl because of you (and Cory too). Thanks for being such a great example to myself and other moms out there!!!
Post a Comment