What a great dog you have! I'm so happy for you! Wish we could have joined you on that lazy Sunday. My blogs are behind because we had a nice little visit from the flu bug. It wasn't that bad though. So, I'm back! Those girls are GORGEOUS! Joined a new exercise class and have invited one of our German family friends for Thanksgiving dinner. So, off to find a turkey. I'll call very soon... I know your'e on your way to Wichita this week. xo J
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
2 comments:
What a great dog you have! I'm so happy for you! Wish we could have joined you on that lazy Sunday. My blogs are behind because we had a nice little visit from the flu bug. It wasn't that bad though. So, I'm back! Those girls are GORGEOUS! Joined a new exercise class and have invited one of our German family friends for Thanksgiving dinner. So, off to find a turkey. I'll call very soon... I know your'e on your way to Wichita this week.
xo J
Well at least Jenna is eating!!! Sunset pictures are always so pretty....thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment