I know... that was fast! We happened to hear yesterday (same day as we heard about the orders) that some acquaintances of some friends were in town from Tampa house-hunting. So today, after subbing for Sydney's teacher at preschool, I hurried home and speed-cleaned and decluttered. Jen came to my rescue by taking Syd out of the house. I picked up Brenna from MDO and we headed, with Boomer, to the Rivards to hang out while our house was perused.
The verdict was that they LOVED it , however, they are really looking for a rental. They thought we shouldn't have any trouble selling with all our updates, in our price range, as everything else they had looked at in the lower price bracket was not-so-good. So yay for good feedback. And good to know that in a pinch, it would be easy to find renters.
Cory and I are trying to figure out how we could cram in a house-hunting trip of our own to Virginia. We will probably take base housing, if we can get it and it's decent. Online, it looks like 2300 sq. foot and new... but we won't know until we get in touch with the right folks if that's true or even if there's any chance something will be available.
Ahhhh, the joys of military life. But at least this move is giving me blogging fodder. I totally know was reaching there with the Boomer's new toy post. Haha!! Night everyone!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment