Monday, January 07, 2008

79 degrees in January

It was amazing here yesterday, so the girls and I (poor Cory had to go do some work at the squadron) took a 45 minute walk, followed by a visit to our friends the McBride's backyard. We thought they were out of town still, but we have a standing invitation to use the swingset. Imagine our surprise when Sarah walked out to say hello after we had been there for 15 minutes or so. Ha!

It was the first time I'd ever let Brenna down to crawl around in the sand. She really enjoyed it.
Photobucket Photobucket

Syd ran circles for the longest time.
Photobucket

then did a little climbing and sliding and swinging
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

It was a lovely afternoon
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then I had to drag them both home since it was almost dinner. We finally got a chance to play on the riding toys Santa brought... a scooter for Syd (she does pretty well with it) and a push buggy for Brenna. (these pics were accidentally taken on a weird setting)
Photobucket Photobucket

Then Daddy came home for some impromptu driving lessons...
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Fun! Wish we could have joined you. And good job for letting Brenna get a little messy, I'm sure she loved it!