Since Monday was Martin Luther King Jr. day, Brenna celebrated by taking her first steps unassisted. Those, of course, I didn't catch on camera, but this video is from later that night. What a big girl! She'll be one on Feb. 1 and I can't believe it.
And because I was lovingly chastised this morning by Jaimee, the next few posts are full of Brenna pics. Wouldn't want Brenna to suffer from second-child syndrome! Enjoy.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah Brenna! She is such a cutie, and a big girl to boot:) She looks so proud of herself.
Alison
I love to see all this. Thanks for letting us watch the girls grow up. Way to go Brenna! Grandma Story
What a great video! I can't believe she's already walking! We thought it would be before her first birthday!!! Precious! I hope she still knows that Miss Jaimee really needs cuddles still even though she's becoming so mobile and busy :)
Wow, Brenna's walking--awesome!! Nick got Gabrielle to take one step by herself the other night by bribing her with a toy. So, I'm sure we're not far behind you (but we have a ways to go before she's talking!!!)
Post a Comment