YAY!! I got a new camera for Christmas and although I am still in auto mode I am loving the shots I am able to capture with a faster camera! It's a Canon Rebel. Way to go Cory for finding me the perfect present. The only problem is, I kinda need 2 hands for the new camera, and as I usually have at least one arm occupied at all times, I'll still be using the old camera a lot as I get up to speed on the new one. Here are some fun pics of Sydney and Brenna in cute outfits from Rosemary in Minnesota. Aren't they precious.
Jill, I got the Cannon Rebel the day before Meagan was born and she'll be two at the end of the month. I LOVE IT. The instant feature is definitely the best with kids . . . we have taken 15,000 pictures in two years. :)
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
1 comment:
Jill, I got the Cannon Rebel the day before Meagan was born and she'll be two at the end of the month. I LOVE IT. The instant feature is definitely the best with kids . . . we have taken 15,000 pictures in two years. :)
Post a Comment