Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gilmore Girl

I love the series Gilmore Girls and have it set to record on DVR each day. The girls are so used to this that their ears perk up when they hear the theme song and always have a big smile or reaction. I don't know why but this tickles me to no end. I decided to take a little video so you can share my random joy. (Also note when Lorelei and Rory tilt their heads on screen, Brenna mimics them. Ha!) Just FYI, as soon as the song goes off, their interest is over.

Check my little Gilmore Girl out...

1 comment:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I love that show! I think I've seen every episode. LOVE the way Brenna tilts her head at the right time... and you're right, she totally perked up when the song came on - too cute!!!