"There's this bag of heavy, stainless steel knives and forks lodged behind my ribcage. This dread. This dreadful feeling that I have been properly cut into the correct shape of a parent, yes, but from some kind of cloth that frays and pills and is not actually keeping anybody warm enough.." -- Catherine Newman
Somedays I feel like this. Not today, but some days. Just wanted to share. LOVE Catherine Newman's blog by the way. She writes it for Wondertime magazine. You can find the blog Dalai Mama here: http://wondertime.go.com/parent-to-parent/blogs/catherine-newman-blog/11272006.html
Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jill,
Thanks so much for letting us see your holiday fun with friends and family. The girls are darling. I do think my favorite picture however is of Cory looking a little bewildered amongst the pile of pieces to put together. Cory, I hate to say this but as a father of two daughters - you've only just begun!!!!! I am quite impressed with your new year's resolutions. Good luck as a busy Mom, but after all you are young and still ambitious :)
Happy New Year to you all.
Love,
Cheryl
Jill~
Thanks for the encouragement to start blogging. I'm glad you found our site... Hopefully I can keep up! =) We'll see how it goes...
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment