THe ball is up --

Happy New Year! The Ball is down --

The kids are boozin' it up... (see disclaimer above)
Annabelle

Sydney

Drew (post bubblies)

The Schierberls

The Burgess'

The McBrides

The Zindels

Us (looking a little haggard)

And a few others of the night's activities:
The girls and I

Kincaid:

Bella:

Garrett and Wyatt browse the reading material:

We had a great time with all of you! Let's get together again soon. Here's to a great 2008!

3 comments:
Good girl! Great updates! And awesome pictures of the girls, I can't wait to see your new camera - way to go Corey! However, I am experiencing quite a bout of FOMO (fear of missing out) seeing as we were not able to attend the New Years Eve bash!
love,
Jaimee
OMGosh! What a great idea! I will be stealing this idea and doing it next year for my kiddos...lol Looks like a fun New Years Eve!
~Sarah (art4me1)
ok, love the ball dropping idea!!!
nice to meet you too!
Post a Comment