Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weird

So this is a pretty small town. That's why it's even weirder that I keep seeing one of my ex-boyfriends here. Just a lookalike, obviously, but it is a pretty striking resemblance. Freaks me out every time. Not because I am consumed with anger and bitterness at the sight of him. Actually, I'd say I'm probably a freak in that I am on pretty good terms with all of my ex-boyfriends. Obviously they were pretty cool guys or I wouldn't have been dating them. No, it's just weird to be driving along and bam... someone from your past is waiting to turn right at the 4 way stop.

Also, I know 2 (actually know one and know of one, as in I've seen pictures of) Sydney lookalikes. And I've run across a few older girls who I think , "That's exactly what Syd's gonna look like one day." So maybe I'm just weird in that I think everyone looks like someone I know. Brenna I'm not so sure about. I truly can't figure out who she's gonna look like at all yet.

Is it just me? Come on! Tell me I'm not weird. Have you come across any real lookalikes?

2 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

My mom has been stopped in completely different parts of the country by people who swear she is someone else!
And I don't think she is one of those "looks like everyone else" people!
Crazy!

Sarah said...

I know what you mean! I thought I saw my dad the other day -- and he passed away 8 years ago! Eerie.