Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Popular Present

Brenna will be one in 2 days! When we were in Wichita Falls last weekend we picked up her big present from Mommy and Daddy. It's the Fisher-Price Learning House, which gets rave reviews online and also among our friends. I put it together on Tuesday afternoon and I knew it was a winner when I was having trouble putting it together because they were swarming it wanting to play. And that was before there were even any batteries in it!

It's got 2 sides and does all kinds of songs and sound effects. It has a working light switch and doorbell... so right there I knew it would be popular. Brenna loves working light switches and Sydney is fascinated with doorbells.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And here are a few more from today when we got home from Bible Study (shirts courtesy of Grandma Lou.)
Photobucket

Sisterly Love (or: I'm going to squeeze you until it hurts!)
Photobucket

Syd checks the mail:
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I LOVE THIS TOY, Mama! (Brenna SO has a camera smile already. Ha!)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I'm so glad they liked it! I thought they would! Brenna looks soooooo excited, precious! I can't wait to play with it myself :)

Anonymous said...

This is a big hit at our house too! Look at that huge smile, she looks like she loves it!

Alison

Theresa Walker said...

First of all, thanks a TON for the cute clothes...Gabi just wanted to play with them. We are wearing the pink-owl outfit today already! You'll have to keep me updated on which toys they like best since Gabi's b-day is coming up soon, and I don't have a clue what to get her (or tell her grandparents who have already been asking). Very cute letter to Syd too...I may have to steal your idea sometime!

Sarah said...

That is a hit at our house too -- Kelly STILL plays with it and she is almost 3! What cutie girls you have!