Friday, January 11, 2008

Calgon take them away... No really, go ahead and take them!!

A good soak in the tub is a must around here each night after dinner. It's part of our bedtime routine. The girls enjoy it. And it's a good chance to corral them so I can get a few pics. Here are some cute ones from my new camera... still trying to get the hang of it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

These rings are from our Dolphin Symphony bath toy. Usually the dolphins are more popular "Hey blue dolphin, you want to swim with me? Okay." But this night the rings were the main attraction.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls play so cute together in the bathtub. I think they are *starting* to become friends. This morning, Syd said, "My name is Sydney and this is my Brenna."
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Only on Monday said...

I love the new layout! The pictures also look amazing!!!!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

What fun! And such a sweet pic of Syd kissing Brenna... with Brenna sticking her tounge out at the camera, priceless!