Friday, January 11, 2008
A New Look!
So I've been bored with my blog layout for quite some time now and I am just now getting around to changing it. A big thank you to my friend Sarah who made the lovely header you see above. I'm still working out the kinks... it looks like I will have to go back and resize the pictures in a lot of the posts below, so just know that I already know that. Otherwise, what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOVE the new layout. Very Jill. And thanks for the pictures of Brenna and her "Bair". We are very glad she loves it. Now if we could only think of something for Syd!
Love, the Bairs
Serious blog-envy flowing like toxic through my inexperienced and very NOT tech-savy veins :) I like my new background but I NEED your picture expertise... love it love it love it!
Yay! Looks GREAT!!!!
I want one of those cool headers for my blog!!! I love the new layout... and Clorox wipes are definitely on my list of favorites, too. =)
Love, Julie
I am getting tired of our "pink" look too...but it seems like it might be too much work to get everything changed, let alone create a super-cute header like that!
Post a Comment