Brenna Claire, we love you so much! It has been an amazing year watching you grow. We are so thankful for the sweet spirit God gave you. You are such a blessing. Today, we celebrate you!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Brenna Claire!!! Hugs and kisses from the Bairs. We love you (and your sister and your mommy and daddy)! Come see us soon!!
Happy birthday Brenna Brenna!!! We love you too! Thank you so much for letting us celebrate with you! You were absolutely the most precious 1 year old cake eater I've every photographed!!! love, Your Future MIL :)
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brenna Claire!!! Hugs and kisses from the Bairs. We love you (and your sister and your mommy and daddy)! Come see us soon!!
Happy birthday Brenna Brenna!!! We love you too! Thank you so much for letting us celebrate with you! You were absolutely the most precious 1 year old cake eater I've every photographed!!!
love,
Your Future MIL :)
Awwwww...Happy Birthday Brenna!
Post a Comment