Try as I did, I could never get Sydney really attached to any kind of lovey. She briefly showed an interest in a blue polka-dot blanket that she still sleeps with, but I don't think she'd care if it weren't there. Fast forward to Brenna. I've been trying out different blankets and stuffed animals. She loves to hug her babies and animals, and occasionally whatever piece of laundry she's crawled off down the hall with. But she really seems to be attached lately to this bear that the Bair family sent to her for Christmas. It's so sweet. She naps with the bear and takes him to bed at night and also to Granny Bea's house so he can nap with her there. (Our good friend Bea offered to keep Brenna for us when Syd goes to Mom's Day Out on Tuesdays. This means that I actually can run my errands with no babies in tow! Woo hoo!)
Anyhoo, here are some pics of Brenna Claire Bear and her bear, who I think we'll name Bair. Did you follow all that? :-)


2 comments:
Learn from me. Bair must stay within the safe walls of your home or major mommy meltdowns can occur! :) Love the new layout by the way! I just spent an hour in Andrew's room trying to get him to sleep. I slept, he didn't. Go figure. Tanya
precious!!!
Post a Comment