I made lunch this week... PBJ, pretzels and grapes for the kiddos, Egg Salad Club sandwiches for the mommies. All the while as I was making lunch I was thinking, "How in the world do those women with like a dozen kids ever get anything done besides food preparations?"

Here's the egg salad sandwich recipe. I tweaked it just a bit, but it did get rave reviews.

Maggie, Julie, Jaimee

Brenna was digging this tunnel

Sydney did pretty much nothing but stare at Ben's new fish the whole morning (and dump some dominoes in the tank). We are pretty sure she is getting an aquarium for her birthday this summer. Here she is explaining, "Momma, look at all the fishies! And look at all the bubbles. And look at the flowers for the fishies."

Olivia dresses up

And so does Brenna... isn't she just too-too cute? (sorry, couldn't resist)


Pretty, sparkly princess Ella

And the lovely princess Annabelle from the land of fakecamerasmiles

Baby Jakey

Isaac and Ben rock kitchen duty

I didn't get pics of everyone, but that's all for today, folks!

1 comment:
Soooooooo much fun! Thank you again for preparing all the food... delish!
Post a Comment